"At the center of all love I stand, and naught can touch me here. From that center I shall go forth to love and serve." ~ Alice Bailey
A FULL MOON THAT OCCURS BETWEEN FEBRUARY 19 AND MARCH 20 WILL BE IN VIRGO. USE THIS MOON FOR WORKINGS PERTAINING TO:
- Getting organized
- Detoxifying your body
- Cleaning up your home/office
- Reviewing what you have achieved.
- Catching up with small jobs, and daily matters
- Healing your digestive system
A full moon in Virgo offers us the energy we need to really clean up our act, and in painstaking detail. During this time it is important for the cleaning of our living & work spaces, as well as our bodies as each of these aspects are one in the same. A cluttered home/office often represents a very cluttered mind. Giving your space a deep cleaning, with some much needed organizing will set your mind free, and have you feeling light as a feather. This also includes the healing of our bodies, and digestive tracts. The particular force of the Virgo days makes itself apparent in the activity of the digestive organs. This energy influences the large and small intestines, the spleen, and the pancreas.
After the Leo party, the Virgo moon says it's time to turn our attentions to matters of our health and hygiene. Start this Full Moon morning off with a nice warm cup of lemon water to hydrate and flush out toxins that cause bloating/ constipation. Lemon Water is highly effective in alkalizing the body, as well as a gentle detoxifying method. Steaming, Hot Yoga, dry brushing the skin, or giving yourself a clay mask are also some easy methods to detoxify while utilizing the energy of this moon to nurture and care for our physical bodies.
Emotionally, during the Virgo moon women are mentally active but there is a tendency to excessive criticism both of oneself and others. Use this time to go inward, to reflect on our personal relationships. This Virgo moon wants us to be of emotional service, now is the time to offer this to others. Because there is more inward energy in the Universe now, Virgo full moon is not the best time for a ritual, unless it's a healing circle which would work just fine. Keep it small!
Healing Ritual: Psychic Replenishing Bath
- Lemon Balm
You can use either dried or fresh herbs for this bath. You will the take a good handful of each of the herbs and place them into a bowl. Pour some boiling water over them and allow to steep for 15 minutes. Strain and add this infusion to your bath water.
Rosemary cleanses and protects it is also an invigorating of psychic senses and psychic power. Drinking rosemary tea will help to nourish your body following any extensive psychic or divination work, and a rosemary infused bath will patch any worn spots in your aura.
- Candles: White, Blue
- Essential Oils: Lavender, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Crystals: Lapis Lazuli, Clear quartz crystal, Selenite
Full Moon In Virgo Crystal Meditation: Selenite
MEDITATING WITH SELENITE
1. Prepare for your selenite meditation by selecting a piece of selenite that feels size appropriate for you. Cleanse and bless your crystal, study the shape and layered formation of your crystal. Feel the inclusions that may be present within your crystal. Affirmations are also good to incorporate before utilizing this meditation, for more information on affirmations to use during your crystal meditations we have some available to you Here.
2. Situate yourself in an upright position in a quiet dimly lit room. Inhale deeply through your nose and slowly exhale from your mouth. As you inhale, visualize golden/white light energy entering your nose, filling your lungs, chest cavity and heart center. allow tension, stress, frustration to be released, leaving your body through your mouth as you exhale. Continue your deep breathing until you feel relaxed.
3.Pick up your Selenite, place it in your left hand and place your right hand beneath your left hand and cradle your crystal in your lap. gaze at your selenite crystal and quietly attune yourself to the glowing white of the crystal. Slowly raise your selenite crystal to your crown chakra (top of head) allow the white light of the selenite to penetrate into the crown chakra.
4. remove the selenite from your crown chakra, and place it onto your third eye center for up to 5 minutes. While your selenite is positioned here, you may repeat a calming affirmation, or you may wish you calmly lay in silence and allow your mind to journey into light-mindedness.you might experience visions of distant lands, conscious channeling, or you might find yourself traveling through the cosmos or conversing with light beings. Individual results may vary, but for those who are diligent and patient selenite can open the door to enlightenment beyond measure which is why this is one of my absolute favorite healing crystals to work with.
5. when you're ready to end your meditation, slowly count backwards from 10, to 1. when you reach one, remain SEATED and DO NOT open your eyes.
visualize your feet as being the roots of a large tree, reaching through the floor and sinking deepinto mother Earth. Attune to the Earth, hold this visual of yourself firmly planted and rooted back into the physical plane.Hold this visualization for 3-5 minutes. It is important that we ground ourselves back into the physical plane after our crystal meditations,to allow us feelings of well-being and security. Once again, slowly count back from ten to one. When you reach one, open your eyes. Breathe deeply several times, inhaling through your nosr and out through your mouth you will feel very relaxed, invigorated, and fully grounded back into the third dimension reality.
- NEVER cleanse your selenite with water, this will cause it to erode and weakens the structure of your crystal. For information on how to cleanse your Selenite crystals you will find more information HERE